Dumaguete Info Search

What's the agenda?

Discussion in '☋ Dumaguete City ☋' started by Rarity54f, Jan 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rarity54f

Rarity54f DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    There's an announcement here of a meeting on Feb.7 at Mike's Beach resort in Dauin at 4 p.m. Is this exclusive only to foreign members of the forum? May I also know what the agenda is all about? And isn't there a possibility of holding the meeting some place nearer, or better, any place in the city so all members can attend? Just asking. Thanks.:smile:

2. derivative_guru

derivative_guru DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 1
  3. TheDude

TheDude DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster

Ratings:
    +1,465 / 822
    It's not a private event. Basically it's just going to be a bunch of people eating and drinking at Mike's. Just like a normal day there I'm sure. :wink:

Dauin is pretty close, isn't it? You can get a multi cab to Dauin from downtown. I don't know how much they charge or how late you can get a ride back, but I'm sure it's very cheap.

4. jellyfish

jellyfish DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +19 / 0
    Rarity, you know me and know where I live.
    This time I don't have to drive ALL THAT WAY to Dumaguete to join the get-together.
    So please don't suggest to have it always in the city (it was more often there however !) because then also not ALL members can attend (like me from Zamboanguita and others from outside the town :smile:)
    There is something like public transport and as you can read they are trying to organize even transport back to town for those who stay late.
    I guess that there will come even some members with own transport (coming from the city), so if they stay late (like you :D) you can join them back :smile::D
    The agenda is talking, laughing, eating, drinking, giggling, singing (:confused:)
    Happy to see you there !

5. princess278218

princess278218 DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi

Hi,

How are you? Can I ask you a question? :smile:

6. Knowdafish

Knowdafish DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +15 / 2
    Fine! You just did! :D

7. Rhoody

Rhoody DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +38 / 0

... actually 2 Questions...

the original announcement should answer all questions the OP asked, just take your time and read again, if not DI-provides a fantastic search-function which helps a lot to look for the past DI-Meetings and provides a nice overview about the agenda...

see you all there

8. princess278218

princess278218 DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    thanks

thank you for the response to my questions..i found a group here which was very helpful and accomodating!!!

:p

9. OP
    OP
    Rarity54f

Rarity54f DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Thanks for the answers---nice agenda, Jelly! I will try to see if I can attend--layo man gud kaayo ang Dauin sa Dumaguete.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.