Dumaguete Info Search

What's the story behind?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Forum' started by PrensBana, Sep 18, 2014.

1. PrensBana

PrensBana DI Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
  2. alex

alex DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster

EXPERT BOLA BOLA
    Ratings:
    +1,296 / 1,129
    Its sure is a sad story, but remember three is 3 sides to any story your side my side and the truth . I wonder how much booze is in this story
    Why not pack up n get out of there, its his pension to spend how he sees fit , just my though cheers

3. Brian Oinks

Brian Oinks That's Mr. Pig to you Boy! :) Highly Rated Poster

Negros Oriental - Near to Zamboanguita ;)
    Ratings:
    +1,535 / 727
    Blood Type:
    A+
    You know Alex, I did share this Guy's story to my Facebook Wall and several Filipino groups here in Oz when I stopped to think, I assume, no; I would be POSITIVE that he IS receiving an Aussie Pension, and THAT on its own in the Philippines would warrant a healthier lifestyle tan he is currently living... :(

I AM CHOOSING to live in a small Nipa Hut that is a big step above the squat he is living in (I could likely afford to live in a better more modern home if I stretched things) AND I plan on Saving whilst I support my Wife and Daughter with a hit of $400+ a Month in Medicine costs, so that I can buy a small parcel of land and build a small home for us to live in comfortably... It is all a matter of choice and I choose to do it this way for my family...

When I did stop to think after posting this story on my Wall, and I began reading the readers comments on many Pages, it would not surprise me at all if he has stepped up to a decent little Nipa Hut by now, and has a live-in willing to take care of him and the kids after reading what a poorly mistreated guy he has been... :wink:

I would like to sit down with this guy and help him to work out a budget he could live on from his Monthly Pension there, as given time the time to think and compare more since originally reading the breaking story, I am more inclined to think it is more a matter of mismanagement rather than bad luck on his behalf... :(