Dumaguete Info Search

What's up in Dumaguete this week - part 2

Discussion in '☋ Dumaguete City ☋' started by Rhoody, Nov 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rhoody

Rhoody DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    WOW, what a week, there was some clean-up necessary. But not only here on the board:

RHB has to clean up his computer screen.... The Mosquito-poo on your display is NOT a Japanese Zero at the Dumaguete runway !!!

The Kid from Zambezi will organize a general beach-clean-up with all the local fishermen, to build a picturesque 24/7 Internet-station

Hadassa has to clean up her BF-mess.

Queen PN has to clean her shoes which are full of Karabow Poo from her trekking trip in Palawan..... 14 years ago

Maryfee has to clean her mouth with oxalic acid, maybe it helps to start talking in a clean, non-insulting language

India One continues with not really clean jokes on the humor-board

Rhoody has enough load now from all the girlie-bar chicks in Duma, that he can easily call somebody to clean not only his ashtrays

King Earl cleaned himself of the board due a lack of time.... too much picture taking and hand-shaking with real VIPs.

Dumaguetenia and John-boy cleaned their mind and apologized in the public, respect !

The Man of steel refuses to clean diapers in the US, but offers clean titles for lot's.

All clear now? I gotta go and watch Efren Bata now how he cleans up the pool-table, and after that I make sure that a big ref in a local environment gets cleaned of all cold San Miguel they have ....

Cheers

Rhoody

2. boyette

boyette DI Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0

3. ZambeziKid

ZambeziKid DI Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Is this your full time job Rhoody? :wink:

Yeah, I'd organise a beach clean-up (I've done many in the past), but it appears from the total absence of posts on the Apo conservation thread that no one is actually prepared to take any action themselves ... Ok, let's wait for someone else to do it ... :smile:

Girlie bar chicks in DMGT - things are starting to look up ... :p

4. OP
    OP
    Rhoody

Rhoody DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    Zambesi, your right it is my full-time job to get load from the bar-chicks and sell it later on with one peso profit....

Rhoody

5. archon_manofsteel

archon_manofsteel DI Forum Adept Blood Donor

Ratings:
    +6 / 0
    Blood Type:
    B+
    Hmmm... shear irony! hehehe... tnx! i think you made a song.hehe.. :smile:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.