Dumaguete Info Search

where is a shoe repair for new sneaker soles

Discussion in 'Dumaguete City' started by patty, Jan 6, 2015.

1. patty

patty DI Forum Adept Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +254 / 18
    Searched town and cannot find a repair shop for new sneaker soles. Anyone know of a place? Thanks

• Like Like x 1
  2. gerry_bc

gerry_bc DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +608 / 34
    On the 1 way street going past the PNP station you have no choice but to make a left at the end. Soon as you do there is an upholstery shop on your right. They have soles for shoes there, if not what you are looking for they might send you in the right direction.....

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. OP
    OP
    patty

patty DI Forum Adept Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +254 / 18
    Found one today, AVIONE shoe repair on San Jose opposite side of Cang's behind Lee Plaza, west of the intersection. Will post the results of the work, seems busy and lots of sole choices.

• I was wondering about that too! I was wondering about that too! x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. Dave & Imp

Dave & Imp DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +1,703 / 884
    Patty, I am looking forward to your posts on your results. I have had experience with shoes I have brought with me that the sole just disintegrate or fall off the shoe entirely. So replacement sole would be great. These are good quality hiking boots (North Face) and driving shoes that I have had the worst problems with. I hope this shoe repair can save some of these shoes. It seems like the soles have a chemical problem with the weather here, just like some of the Expats have a chemical problem with some of the beers here, as they disintegrate into their chairs on the boulevard in the afternoons. :eek:

• Funny Funny x 3
  5. albundy

albundy DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +44 / 13
    Ihave the same problem , with mine in here ,
    tried all the glue they sell
    nothing works
    and the shoe repair guy ,doesnt have a shoepress , so it no use to bring it to him
    i think highpressure press the only thing
    really keep them stick