Dumaguete Info Search

Trades & Labor Where to find carpenter/handyman or sign post maker?

Discussion in 'Businesses - Services - Products' started by ChMacQueen, Apr 18, 2016.

1. ChMacQueen

ChMacQueen DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Army

Ratings:
    +1,386 / 173
    I'm looking for some sort of carpenter or handyman (or maybe a sign+signpost maker) in the Bacong area who could handle a simple job for me but would need their own tools. I need a sign made for the business out on the highway. The idea I had so far is something like a 3 meter wood pole with a signboard I can put my tarpulines on. Would need to be something somewhat sturdy that can withstand the wind and rain. I'm really not looking to spend a large chunk of money on it which is why not looking at a big metal sign post and such.

Person would need to know what he is doing with such things and have the basic tools for woodwork. Not looking for anything fancy but just durable and inexpensive.

If anyone has any suggestions would be much appreciated.

2. Peter

Peter DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +30 / 9
    Blood Type:
    I don't know.
    Try and ring Floyd on 09985487323 He has organised a lot of things for me while i was in Australia I have found him very reliable and honest Tell him it was me who recomended him
    Good luck

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. Charlie

Charlie DI Senior Member Restricted Account Veteran Coast Guard

Ratings:
    +417 / 128
    Call Conver Olasiman 0927 643-5459 We have used him many times in the passed 6 years and have others we know. Honest and quality work.

• Like Like x 2