Dumaguete Info Search

Where to find windshield wipers and waveboard wheels

Discussion in '☋ Where to Find ☋' started by reedee, Aug 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. reedee

reedee DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Our car is in serious need to new windshield wiper blades....can anyone please tell me the best place to get them? Goodyear couldn't help us. Also, my daughter has a waveboard that is needing new wheels, any shops around town that I might find replacement wheels? Probably a shop that sells skateboards, scooters, and waveboards. We bought replacement wheels at a bicycle store at the Mall of Asia when we lived in Manila.
    Thanks!!

2. KTM

KTM DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +204 / 69
    Whether they'll fit though is a different matter I fear!:D

3. Knowdafish

Knowdafish DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +15 / 2
    Wiper blades? It doesn't rain in the Philippines, does it? :D

As an alternative you could probably pay a local 50 pesos per trip to sit on the hood with a a squeegee! :D

4. Jack Peterson

Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,210 / 1,086
    :( I have! I think, seen Wiper Blades in the Tool Shop on the first floor of Robinson's. If my memory serves me right, they are the Universal type, you just need to trim the Rubber to the size required. Hope I am right and you don't make a wasted journey.:o

Jack P. :smile:

5. Jack Peterson

Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,210 / 1,086
    :o Oooooooooooops forgot to add,:wink: Did you try the Sports Section in Lee Paza, You just might find the replacement wheels there or maybe they can advise you.:smile:

6. princetonc

princetonc DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Bring the sample to any auto supply. wiper blades have different lengths. you can try Dumaguete Auto Parts near Ceres bus liner.

As for the wheels, I saw wheels in sports section of Hypermart but i think its for roller blades. Also Unitop sells them.

I hope this helps.

7. OP
    OP
    reedee

reedee DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Tool Shop?

There's a tool shop on the first floor oF Robinsons? I have totally not seen that!! I know about Handyman on the 2nd floor. Do you know what it is next to so I can check it out?
    Thanks!!

QUOTE=jackpeterson;53870]:( I have! I think, seen Wiper Blades in the Tool Shop on the first floor of Robinson's. If my memory serves me right, they are the Universal type, you just need to trim the Rubber to the size required. Hope I am right and you don't make a wasted journey.:o

Jack P. :smile:[/QUOTE]

8. OP
    OP
    reedee

reedee DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Thanks!!

Thanks everyone, at least we have some places to check out!!

9. Jack Peterson

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,210 / 1,086
    [/QUOTE]

:ooooooooooooooops! SORRY! Yes that's the Place I meant, being English we Call the Entrance floor Ground Floor. I couldn't remember the name of it, As my last visit there was for some tools I thought it was easily explained like that. It certainly is a Handyman shop. Hope you get success some anyway.:wink:

10. OP
    OP
    reedee

reedee DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Thanks!!

Ohhh, hehe, okay, gotcha!! Thanks, Jack!!

:ooooooooooooooops! SORRY! Yes that's the Place I meant, being English we Call the Entrance floor Ground Floor. I couldn't remember the name of it, As my last visit there was for some tools I thought it was easily explained like that. It certainly is a Handyman shop. Hope you get success some anyway.:wink:

Jack P. :smile:[/QUOTE]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.