Dumaguete Info Search

Where to post review?

Discussion in 'Dumaguete City' started by Wildlands1, Nov 13, 2018.

1. Wildlands1

Wildlands1 DI Member Restricted Account Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +133 / 27
    Blood Type:
    I don't know.
    Where could one post a review of a certain apartment complex in the area on here? There's only a "hotel-resort" or "resto" categories shown.

2. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    The classifieds section on the website has changed, there seems to be two competing sections these days. No announcement has been made on how it actually works or where things should be posted now (or if they are linked in some way), so....I dunno. I guess if the place you want to leave a comment/review about doesn't have a posting in either of the classified sections you could post a thread about it in the "Tourist" or "Businesses Services Products" sub-forums, depending on the nature/length of your stay/review.

3. TheDude

TheDude DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster

Ratings:
    +1,465 / 822
    I would say go here...

https://dumagueteinfo.com/reviews/

Look for the listing for the complex. If it's not there, create one. If you run into any problems, then fill out pretty much any contact form you find on the site. @AndyG is busy, but quite responsive to those forms.

Leave your review on that listing. If you would like to point it out as an item for discussion on the forum, then post a link to the listing in your discussion thread on the forum.

ETA: Your forum account account should work in the reviews section as well. You shouldn't need to sign up. If you aren't logged-in automatically, the try the sign-up link at the top of that reviews page. Again, try a contact form if you run into problems. You could also post your experience back here.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    I added a link node (Dumaguete Review) near the top of the sub-forum list. Should help point people in the right direction. It can be edited or removed in ACP>Applications>Nodes Tree by an admin account.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. adegans

adegans DI Junior Member

Webdeveloper
    Ratings:
    +23 / 4
    A review on something like facebook or Tripadvisor (or whatever) seems to make more sense in the grand scheme of things...

6. OP
    OP
    Wildlands1

Wildlands1 DI Member Restricted Account Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +133 / 27
    Blood Type:
    I don't know.
    well, they will sure get a review soon from me and all the other tenants they've p*d off lately.

7. ChMacQueen

ChMacQueen DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Army

Ratings:
    +1,386 / 173
    With your new link I've taken a look at your review section. Looks nice but it would be nice to be able to leave a review without a comment. Also wondering where your getting some of these ratings as some places that are likely a 3 at best seem to get 5. Just a warning plenty of review sites especially google are filled with fake reviews. My mini restaurant was still getting positive 5* reviews on google more then a year it had been closed and marked permanently closed. Least tripadvisors *tries* to weed out fake reviews.

• Informative Informative x 1