Dumaguete Info Search

Why Not Disco - Dumaguete

Discussion in '☋ Dining - Nightlife - Entertainment ☋' started by Jung, Oct 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jung

Jung DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Why Not is a disco right on the Boulevard. It is open every night and there is usually quite a lot of university students as well as foreigners dancing the night away...

Can be a lot of fun! Look for the IQ special. (Ask about it, and you'll be surprised!)

Attached Files:

2. booann

booann DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    this is the bomb. I love this town and this bar is where i found the sweetest girl I wish i had the phone nunber to why nots anybody know it? I am back in california but will soon return to make this town my home.

3. chrissar

chrissar DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 1
    Well, glad to hear you've found the sweetest girl for you. And glad to hear, you're coming back to Dumaguete Soon. Nadagit jud diay ka.:wink:

Welcome to the forum.

4. RHB

RHB DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +19 / 2
    Well the Why Not is THE place to meet, dance and drink in Dumsville, but to meet your honey? hope you got a good one, chances are slim that many nice single girls hang out there.

5. shadow

shadow DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +39 / 0

True. On the other hand, there are a lot of single wannabe girls that hang out there!

:wink:

Larry

6. fundiver198

fundiver198 DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +13 / 0
    Girls in a disco

Of course it is possible to run into an opportunistic girl in this place, as it is in any other bar or disco in the country, which is frequented by foreigners. And it is also possible to find a freelance prostitute in Why Not.

But please do not generalize in this way by saying, that most girls, who go to Why Not, are "bad". We are after all living in the 21`th century, and how much fun would a disco be, if only men were allowed to go there? The great majority of girls, who visit Why Not disco, are young students, who simply go there to enjoy the music and dance with their friends, just as young students do in the US or in Europe.

7. chrissar

chrissar DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 1
    On the positive side, fundiver has a good point. As a student I love to go to disco houses and just let my hair down with schoolmates and friends after a week's of gruelling studying and have some fun. Same thing as in Why Not, most of the customs are students and young locals. If booann find her as the sweetest girl in Duma, then let it be..I can hear wedding bells soon.:wink: :wink: :wink:

8. tubigboy

tubigboy DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    Is the why not disco in AC owned by the same people that own the why not disco in Dumaguete?

9. Rhoody

Rhoody DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    isn't Why Not in AC closed since a long long time? But yes, it was the same owner

cheers

Rhoody

10. tubigboy

tubigboy DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    Do they have live bands playing in Why not in Dumaguete? What is the price for SML and or rum and cokes there?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.