Dumaguete Info Search

Why not review

Discussion in 'Dining - Nightlife - Entertainment' started by Duma Dining/bar critic, Jan 5, 2015.

1. Duma Dining/bar critic

Duma Dining/bar critic DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +20 / 0
    Can't find many bad things to say about why not restaurant and deli.the staff is fantastic and friendly .the food is good also with large portions ,and professional chefs on hand.large menu ,quite clean,on boulevard,the deli has a variety of imported products,meats cheeses and baked breads .good selection of wines also for take out

2. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    Would you mind giving an introduction in the General Chat forum? Give us a little idea of who you are, where you come from and how long you have been in Dumaguete and the Philippines. :smile:

You might also be interested in the "Showcase" tab up top. This is a new feature I have added to the forum for reviewing local businesses. The list of restaurant and/or bars is pretty short at the moment. You can learn about how to add restaurants/bars/any local business to this list in this thread. I have been meaning to expand the number of businesses here myself but my real life job has had me swamped this last week. Note: there is nothing wrong with leaving reviews at the main forum, the Showcase tab just gives us a more consistent way of leaving those reviews for others to see.

Thanks,
    Dustin