Dumaguete Info Search

Why not take the risk ?

Discussion in '☋ Tourist Information ☋' started by NewKidInTown, Dec 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NewKidInTown

NewKidInTown DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Since I arrived in Duma I tried to find the Coyotes Bar but could not find it.
    But instead of that I visited Black Pearl bar, not knowing it was the former Coyotes, until they told me coincidently.
    To make a long story short (this keyboard is really unreadable), I really had a good time there, drinks as cold as you like it and a very friendly staf with Fatima, Judy, Nova, Pinky, Vergie, Rose and not to forget C.J.
    The only negative thing is the maybe 500 meters rough road you have to drive if you come from Robinson Mall going direction Bacong/Dauin, about 1,5 km at the right hand side.
    Who is coming there to drink a cold one with me, let's say dec 27 at 6 pm ?

2. TheDude

TheDude DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster

Ratings:
    +1,465 / 822
    Yeah, that road sucks. It's the main reason I don't go there more often, but I still go there somewhat regularly. The rest of the time I'm usually at one of a few places on the Boulevard. You should also swing by Private Garden and chat with BikerDave.

3. john reynolds

john reynolds DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Great,thanks for remiding Me that the road going to My house in Banilad is still FU!#ed UP!.. Hopefully by the time I arrive in June the Road Construction will be completed {I doubt it though}. And Yes,Who can forget "CJ" at The Black Pearl,a very nice LadyBoy indeed I might say.. Merry Christmas to all the Members over there in Duma...John

4. greymagic

greymagic DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Hi there, I'm Adrian a Dumaguete resident for the past 6 months. My fiancee and I live just off the Bacong road, about 1 km south of Robinsons. I cannot recollect seeing the Black Pearl bar, though we travel that road most days. Can you be more precise as to its location?

Thanks

5. OP
    OP
    NewKidInTown

NewKidInTown DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Black Pearl

From Robinson going to Bacong, first you have the El Oriente Beach Resort, left side of the road, then you have the Black Pearl at the right side, after that you have Santa Monika Beach Resort at the left side.
    So between El Oriente and Santa Monika, right hand.
    Enjoy !

6. Diver

Diver DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    When you come from direction Bacong it is on your left side , on the point where the road gets very bad.

Greetings J.Diver

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.