Dumaguete Info Search

Food & Grocery WhyNot/Chiccos Open for Pickup or Wide Area Delivery

Discussion in 'Businesses - Services - Products' started by shakey, Apr 11, 2020.

1. shakey

shakey DI Member Veteran Navy

economic refugee
    Ratings:
    +295 / 8
    Blood Type:
    O-
    The long time favorite WhyNots is open for take out or free delivery for Dumaguete or for a modest fee to the surrounding cities
    Some items are available for take out but not delivered and are noted on their Menu:

I ordered from town and it arrived within 30 minutes. They have their own motorcycle with a Jolliebee type box on the back.

shakey aka John

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 2
  2. OP
    OP
    shakey

shakey DI Member Veteran Navy

economic refugee
    Ratings:
    +295 / 8
    Blood Type:
    O-
    The tomato soup and the fish and chips we ordered Thursday to be delivered in the CBD were the same portion wise and taste as dine-in.

Saturday from Sibulan we ordered 2 American and 1 German breakfast, one pancake. All had the trimmings juice and bread, butter, and jam. It was all just like dine-in.

I was surprised that mango jam was still included in the breakfasts since they have been out of the jars for sale.

Once I was lucky enough to take home Quiche...it was GREAT but since I've never been there on the right day or hour when it arrived I've been Quicheless. :arghh:

shakey aka John