Dumaguete Info Search

Electronics & Appliances Wireless Printer

Discussion in 'Businesses - Services - Products' started by Smally, Sep 1, 2019.

1. Smally

Smally DI Member Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +142 / 25
    Blood Type:
    I don't know.
    I am looking to purchase a wireless printer that can print, copy, scan, fax and print photos.
    Hoping that someone can recommend a good brand and model that I should look for and also where to purchase it from.
    Thanks
    Rob

2. DavyL200

DavyL200 DI Forum Luminary ★ Global Mod ★ ★ Moderator ★ Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +5,126 / 466
    Ive been using a brother mfc-j200 for a few yrs anow and can do all what youre after,never had any issues.

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. danbandanna

danbandanna DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Marines

Ratings:
    +1,482 / 300
    Blood Type:
    A+
    HP 3830 printer,scanner,copier and fax ... wireless. Have had for 3 years with no issues but if you print a lot of color then get the model with large ink reservoirs ... got mine at Octagon

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Michael. B

Michael. B DI Member Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +194 / 12
    All modern printers are very reliable today, Octagon is a reliable established shop in Dumaguete, one factor people should remember is the cost of replacing ink cartridges as some makes are getting very expensive.

5. DavyL200

DavyL200 DI Forum Luminary ★ Global Mod ★ ★ Moderator ★ Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +5,126 / 466
    Correct. I went to around 4 shops looking for cartridges in duma,gave up and ordered from lazada in the end and much cheaper and less stress.

6. Edward K

Edward K DI Senior Member Veteran Navy

Ratings:
    +995 / 82
    We have had a Brother DCP=T700W for almost 3 years, from Octagon downtown, seems the best store. Great machine, no duplexing, no fax (with pdf, who needs it), not sure of photo copying quality, but we have no complaints. Best thing about it is the black / blue / magenta / yellow come in bottles to refill the tanks, advertises 6000 copy on a tank (we're up to a couple thou, still never refilled the colors). None of those absurdly expensive cartridges we used to chew up in the states. (i think hp now has software that prohibits refilled carts).....