Dumaguete Info Search

Wordpress and Internet Marketing

Discussion in 'Expat Section' started by johhb, Oct 15, 2013.

1. johhb

johhb DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I am looking to meetup with any Wordpress experts or people who have been involved with Internet Marketing and SEO.

Let's meet over a coffee somewhere and see where it goes.

2. TheDude

TheDude DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster

Ratings:
    +1,465 / 822
    Sounds romantic! :D

I'm a web developer and I have done quite a bit with Wordpress. I think you would need to be a bit more specific / focused than "internet marketing / SEO." That's the sort of topic on which you can talk a lot about and never get anywhere.

3. LoneWolf

LoneWolf DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    In my experience, the real money on the internet is in developing websites for those that want to make money on the internet by selling whatever their product or service is. Most of those people crash and burn because the internet is dominated by eBay, Amazon and other players with deep pockets. The good news for people like me and TheDude is there is a steady supply of them ready to get into business. PT Barnam was right!

I liken it to those people pitching that if you take their course, you too can make money in your pajamas. Most of those people have never sold anything except for their course on how to make money on the internet.