Dumaguete Info Search

WOW! inspired this morning by PNB!

Discussion in 'Banking - Investing - Finances' started by Jack Peterson, Jul 23, 2015.

1. Jack Peterson

Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,207 / 1,082
    Not wanting to muddy the water on another thread about Banks, I thought I would just tell you all this as it not only Surprised me but added to the faith I have of the PNB I have as with many had a few problems with Smart and my IT connection so my mind has not been fully on the keyboard as it has been up and down and I kept losing things. Anyway, I must have mistyped something when I was Opening my Internet account.
    The Screen told me I had done this and asked me to do it again. ( Reminding me that I only get 3 tries then Lock out) So as I carry on I get a mail alert from gmail, an email from PNB to tell me that a failed attempt was made on the opening of my account, usual line, if it was me OK if not ring this number, Good I thought.
    So a few mins later I get a Text on the Phone from PNB telling me the same thing. Better still.
    So I sat and said to my self, whilst no one is going to get rich if they got into my account at least I know that PNB are putting into practice the Safety/Security information I had supplied.
    Now I know that over time we get Threads and Posts on the Downside of having a PI bank Account but I thought I would just say here that my Bank is doing all they can to protect my account and really it is all I can expect and as I said in the Title, I am Inspired at this time.

My bit of Trivia for this morning.:thumbsup:

JP :bag: :whistling:

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. nwlivewire

nwlivewire DI Senior Member Showcase Reviewer Blood Donor Veteran Army Navy

RETIRED
    Ratings:
    +715 / 91
    Blood Type:
    A+
    Good to read something positive about PNB.

I'll tuck this away about PNB for future remembrance should I need to open a local account.

nwlivewire

• Like Like x 1