Dumaguete Info Search

WW II in Dumaguete

Discussion in '☋ General Chat ☋' started by 2blackbelts, Nov 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 2blackbelts

2blackbelts DI Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    It has been many months since I brought up the subject of Dumaguete, and the part it had in WW II. As many of you know from my earlier posts, my father fought in the Phil.

Since the subject was first initiated, we have been told of a Zero off the airport runway, a pillbox, and several other items. When I come over again, I would really like to meet with someone, and dig relics.

Now, we have a tremendous more number of people on the board, thanx to the Dane, and the Rhoodinator. Maybe these new members have information that has not been posted regarding WW II and Dumaguete. Possibly things they have found or seen not on the beaten trail.

2 bb

2. chi town

chi town DI Member Showcase Reviewer Air Force Active Duty

Ratings:
    +47 / 1
    Ww Ii

2BB,

There is a museum with vintage Japanese WW II artifacts located in Valencia. It was discussed in previous forum. Try the search feature of this web to find it.

Off the subject but are you still thinking about opening a gym here in Duma?

Chi Town

3. OP
    OP
    2blackbelts

2blackbelts DI Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Ww Ii...

Still planning the full size gym, spa, restaurant, martial arts, chiropractic facility in a few years if someone doesn't beat me to it.

2 bb

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.