Dumaguete Info Search

yearly icr card renewal

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Forum' started by moveingon, Jan 16, 2014.

1. moveingon

moveingon DI Member

retired
    Ratings:
    +42 / 2
    On the 18th this Saturday, immigration will be in Dumaguete at Casablanca at 930 to help with renewals so you do not have to go to Cebu. cost is p1500 . This is for yearly renewals of permanent resident cards. Have all your papper work with you.

2. DavyL200

DavyL200 DI Forum Luminary ★ Global Mod ★ ★ Moderator ★ Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +5,126 / 466
    No you don't,it's. Been cancelled due to Dumaguete bi allowing annual reports from mon 20th jan! Check the other thread!

3. Charlie

Charlie DI Senior Member Restricted Account Veteran Coast Guard

Ratings:
    +417 / 128
    A thank you to DavyL200, Shadow, and everyone that brought this renewal situation to the attention of The Manila B.I. .
    I for one am very grateful for all your hard work.
    Thanks again

4. DavyL200

DavyL200 DI Forum Luminary ★ Global Mod ★ ★ Moderator ★ Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +5,126 / 466
  5. filmdude

filmdude Guest Guest User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    still f*cked

New problem if they have not updated your file in Manila you still have to go to Cebu or Manila. I was there today went through the whole process in the office fingerprints signing the form they asked for the money then they checked the computer and because somebody did not update the file in Manila I still cannot do it here. There were 2 other people in the same situation as me when I was there. They cannot update the file from here. AND THE HITS JUST KEEP ON COMING!!!!

6. PatO

PatO DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Marines

Ratings:
    +4,539 / 1,016
    Tim, thanks for your post. What type of visa are you trying to update and did you process the annual update in Dumaguete last year? Thanks

7. DavyL200

Ratings:
    +5,126 / 466
    Maybe we can make a list of who's file is not updated in Manila and mail them to try and get it sorted!

8. Don

Don DI Member

Ratings:
    +20 / 1
    Ok- I am now thoroughly confused...( please - no comments about my 'age'..LOL!)
    Can I, or can I NOT, file my Annual Report at our Dumaguete BI office? I mean the new 4 page report, requiring new photos,
    I was told ONLY tourist visa holders could file at Duma BI and all the rest of us HAVE to go to Cebu(Mandaue). This will be quite expensive and take 2 days for us!
    PLEASE kids - can you guys set me straight, once and for all - on what is required of me this year. I'm over 65, on a 13a, have ACR-I card renewed last year, ( at which time we found out Duma BI never updated my file in Manila...Duma BI had to fax Cebu BI copies of all preceding official receipts), Phild d/l, have spouse, lot and house, no Philippine children. I have filed every year since 2007 at Dumaguete.
    Thank you all for your help!
    Don 'litenup'

9. PatO

PatO DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Marines

Ratings:
    +4,539 / 1,016
    Don, I am going to try to process my annual fee for my permanent resident U.S. Quota Visa tomorrow at the Dgte BI Office and will post the results.

10. MalmoMan

MalmoMan Guest Guest User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    According to a Cebu Officer the problem is that the files are only updated in Manila up to 2012, and therefore they ask us to go to Cebu or Manila because they are the only offices who are connected top Manila Computer system, no one else can get an update. If you are updated in the system you can file but if not you must to go to Cebu or Manila and also Iloilo can update.