Dumaguete Info Search

Zamboanguita Zamboanguita Dumaguete

Discussion in 'Surrounding Areas' started by filmdude, Mar 17, 2012.

1. filmdude

filmdude Guest Guest User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    can someone who really knows tell me how the area is around Zamboanguita Dumaguete. I just need to know that it's a good area average area ect.. squatters no squatters. Is it fairly safe. I am thinking of buying a house there. If it were Baguio I would know. I am planning to go out there at night to see and hear if it's quiet at night look in on the neighbors all the usual stuff I do before I buy any reaL estate in the PI. but I was just looking for an expats point of view. thx for any and all info. If anybody needs any info on Baguio just PM me.

2. minime

minime DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Sure. we will get in touch very soon because we may need any useful firsthand info regarding Bagiou. Thanks.

3. jmoranfun123

jmoranfun123 DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hi
    my name is john. MY wife annalou and I bought a house in Zamboanguita last july ..we really like it so far...but we are only there just alittle we will move there for good in sept..So far it has been very nice not to close or to far from duma...we have a great beach near ... annas family is in dauin so its nice for her to be clso to them...Where are you buying Apo vista?

4. OP
    OP
    filmdude

filmdude Guest Guest User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Right now I am looking in several places one of the houses happens to be there. A gentleman is being transfered so he is selling his house. seems like a good deal. I was just curious from an expats point of view. I was just looking for a safe place with good neighbors that I can afford. I will see it on the 28th of March and make a decision. hopefully we can come to terms.

5. jmoranfun123

jmoranfun123 DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hope it works out the way you want...let me know..our house is very close to wellbeach resort and like i said it seems very nice ...cant wait till sept to make our move ...i think it is going to be very good for us...