DumagueteInfo has a new home and you are viewing an archived article. Get the latest of what the new DumagueteInfo has to offer after reading this article. Thank you!
Read more →
Student Visa – Study Abroad
The Student Visa is a non-immigrant visa for foreign nationals wishing to go to a university, college or seminary in the Philippines.
To apply for a student visa you must do the following:
- Download and print the CGAF. (I have attached this forum to this thread in our forum or you can download from the official BI Website.)
- Submit the documents for pre-screening to the Central Receiving Unit (CRU) or to the frontline officer or staff of other Immigration Offices able to process this transaction.
- Pay the required fees.
- Submit copy of Official Receipt.
- Proceed to Image and Fingerprint Capturing Counter of the Alien Registration Division (ARD) and submit requirements for ACR I-Card application
- Check website if visa application is already approved.
- If approved, submit passport for visa implementation.
- If ACR I-Card is approved, claim ACR I-Card.
Cost: P9,720 + $50 (USD) for ACR I-Card
You can apply at the Main BoI Office or at the Dumaguete BoI District Office.
I have uploaded the BoI checklist for this visa at the Dumaguete Info Forums in this thread.
Source: BoI – Student Visa