DumagueteInfo Archives

student | Dumaguete Info

Student Visa – Study Abroad


The Student Visa is a non-immigrant visa for foreign nationals wishing to go to a university, college or seminary in the Philippines. To apply for a student visa you must do the following: Download and print the CGAF. (I have attached this forum to this thread in our forum or you can download from the official BI Website.) Submit the documents for pre-screening to the Central Receiving Un…
Read More