Dumaguete Info Search

Annual Report Online Registration

Discussion in 'Expat Section' started by PatO, Jan 22, 2024.

1. PatO

PatO DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Marines

Ratings:
    +4,563 / 1,017
    Can I please get the address for online registration

2. Crystalhead

Crystalhead ADMIN Admin ★ Forum Moderator ★ ★ Global Mod ★ ★ Moderator ★ ★★ Forum Sponsor ★★ ★ No Ads ★ Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Army

retired
    Ratings:
    +2,007 / 1,093
    https://immigration.gov.ph/2024-annual-report/

Virtual Reporting HERE!
    https://e-services.immigration.gov.ph/

“This virtual option aims to provide convenience while maintaining compliance through an online registration platform,” he said in a statement on Saturday. “This service is an end-to-end online process where foreign nationals can book, pay, and report online from the comforts of their own homes.”
    Applicants who wish to report virtually are required to visit the BI’s online services website at http://e-services.immigration.gov.ph to set up their appointment.
    Tansingco said the Virtual Annual Report is one of the innovations of the agency, which aims to modernize its laws and processes.

Registered foreign nationals are required by law to personally report to the BI within the first 60 days of the year, presenting necessary documents for the Annual Report.

Aside from the online platform, foreign nationals may also personally report to two malls in Metro Manila and other BI offices nationwide for their 2024 Annual Report.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2024
  3. Show Pony

Show Pony DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +2,391 / 1,263
    My appointment was set up for in person. The BI sent me an email confirmation within a few minutes. Some people said they did not get an email so they applied again and shortly thereafter received an email.

The BI website says all you need is your passport and ACR-I card.
    At the Dumaguete office they have a few more requirements.
    -photocopy of passport bio page
    -photocopy of front and back of ACR-I
    -stamp from latest departure and entry
    -copy of last years receipt.

My last years receipt is lost somewhere but it was not a problem.
    In and out in 1 hour there were 6 people ahead of me.

• Informative Informative x 3
  4. charlyB

charlyB DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +1,131 / 335
    I did the virtual annual report on the 2nd of January, all went ok but it was a bit difficult to hear clearly what the officer conducting the interview was saying.
    At the end he told me i would receive an email and i would have to pay the fee 310p + 500p within 24hrs of the interview.
    I paid the fee right after the interview and received an email from the payment company called MAYA immediately with my receipt for payment.
    As yet i have not received any email from the BI so yesterday i logged in and looked at my transaction which shows a status of FOR EVALUATION.
    Has anybody else experienced this or received an email confirmation that they have done the report from the BI ?

5. OP
    OP
    PatO

Ratings:
    +4,563 / 1,017
    Went to BI

6. OP
    OP
    PatO

Ratings:
    +4,563 / 1,017
    Went to BI today of annual update. I screwed up and couldn't get the online to work so tried to do a walk in. Guard told me I had to go to agency across the hall for online registration. Cost 500p. As mentioned make sure you bring all your sh*t (required documents). Received receipt after a few minutes so no need to go back this year. Next, I-card expires this year, got to do another 5 year update (through an agency)

• Informative Informative x 2
  7. jimeve

jimeve DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Army

retired.
    Ratings:
    +1,870 / 1,029
    Blood Type:
    A+
    Did mine through an agency, Second floor Robinson, I think you recommend it. 15k peso.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  8. OP
    OP
    PatO

Ratings:
    +4,563 / 1,017
    The agency across from BI told me 15K but then she said for a Quota Visa 25K. I will try the mall again.

• Like Like x 1
  9. JWBobbit

JWBobbit DI Member

Ratings:
    +255 / 0
    Exactly the same problem as me. The Maya receipt has the BI reference number, hopefully that is all that is needed.

10. JWBobbit

JWBobbit DI Member

Ratings:
    +255 / 0
    Actually logged back in and went to the transactions, clicked on More in the right and there is a receipt to download, receipt button wasn't there a day after paying but is there today. Screen grab attached.
    View attachment upload_2024-1-25_17-10-42.png