Dumaguete Info Search

annual report

Discussion in 'Expat Section' started by xhippie, Jan 9, 2012.

1. xhippie

xhippie DI Member Veteran Army

Ratings:
    +27 / 7
    I am sure there is a thread on this subject in the archives however i havent been able to find it. the question is,,,,,what is required ,as far as ids and photos , for the annual report we have to do in jan or feb..please help an old and confused cano...thank you...

curt

2. KTM

KTM DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +204 / 69
    I take it you mean the annual ACR-ICard/Perm Res, B.I.D.'fleecing' of P310 odd every year?
    If so, just bring your passport and photocopy of details page and your ACR-I Card, wasn't asked for a copy of that but may as well, just in case. Can be done from Jan 2nd-March 31st I was told.

3. PatO

PatO DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Marines

Ratings:
    +4,576 / 1,017

4. OP
    OP
    xhippie

xhippie DI Member Veteran Army

Ratings:
    +27 / 7
    thank you to all .i went there today..01/11/2012...i was in and out in les than 10 minutes...310p lighter but done..and they also offered to extend my visa...but my wife and i will be leaving here the end of feb...just a couple of days befor my visa has to be extended..whew..save a few pesos...again thank you all..this is the most informative and helpful bunch of people anywhere..
    curt