Dumaguete Info Search

Are we the Right Weight?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Forum' started by Jack Peterson, May 28, 2015.

1. Jack Peterson

Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,212 / 1,089
    :rolleyes: Many times we read or are told that we are Fat Ugly Foreigners, well Ugly I may be and at my age I always expected to put that Spare Tyre on so nothing new there. However, as with others, recovering from any illness has it's own problems and weight (one way or another) can be an added problem
    I came across this weight against height thing that I have seen many times. according to it I am about the right weight for my height so happy chappy here. How are you Guys?
    [​IMG]

health is important and correct weight is part of that importance. :thumbsup:

JP :bag: :wink:

• Informative Informative x 2
  2. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    I've definitely put some weight on here in Afghanistan. According to that chart I'm about 30lbs over.

3. OP
    OP
    Jack Peterson

Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,212 / 1,089
    :eek: You know sometimes I wonder if they will one day charge by the Kilo for Airfare as with Luggage. :facepalm: Maybe charging for the weight difference between going and Returning.
    Still if they Did, you still have time for some work out and a Little dieting.:thumbsup:

JP :bag::wink:

4. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    I thought there was an airline that already did that (or at least tried to). Couldn't find the article though.
    Here is another one:
    Airlines should charge for overweight passengers, economist argues | Financial Post
    I think it's a good idea. I would definitely losing some weight if they implemented that.

5. blueskies

blueskies DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +204 / 35
    Oppps! i'm under weight of 3 kilos...i tried to gain weights but i have some few aliens that steals some fats, Ageing and hormonal imbalance is also some factors to consider for Females, and as we all knew its like a missile.

My (not darling this week bana) always working out, morning and sometimes twice! he has lean body but he is not happy with his looks! He told me that the Pretty pinay doesn't like nice lean guys, he noticed that almost 90% young pretty Pinay likes Fat, and a bit old. Once he came home crying(i'm exaggerating) one waitress at the bar told him he's seventy!! and i replied, you have to wear lots of gold and put dollars on your pocket and you will see the result, they will all come to you and give you honey that you need.

• Funny Funny x 4
  6. Rye83

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    I could see him doing that. lol

7. Kojak

Kojak DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +47 / 2
    Relax....if you were not the fat ugly foreigner.....you would be the skinny ugly foreigner.....or the healthy ugly foreigner...... it is not about weight or even beauty.... it is about prejudice and being an outsider.....just as many foreigners call Filipinos names.....
    As to your weight..... those are just numbers.... health is the issue...... you can be a PERFECT weight and still have one foot in the grave.....

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. OP
    OP
    Jack Peterson

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,212 / 1,089
    Sorry but I had to Smile at this, it was supposed to be about Purely weight not about any thoughts they or or anyone else has but while we are hear, it is so refreshing to hear they still have a prejudice on Spending an Outsiders money. :wink:

JP :bookworm:

• Like Like x 1