Dumaguete Info Search

Beans and Barrels

Discussion in 'Dining - Nightlife - Entertainment' started by charlyB, Jul 30, 2023.

1. charlyB

charlyB DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +1,124 / 334
    We tried a new or new to me place for food the other day called beans and barrels, it's on the road to Valencia just past bumblebees but on the opposite side of the road.
    The food and service were excellent but the seating arrangement leaves a lot to be desired, on the ground floor there is only 2 tables which on one side you sit on a concrete slab, both tables were being used so we went upstairs where there are another 2 plastic tables with stools that look like they belonged in the staff canteen, also very hot up there but the girl did turn on the aircon, we returned downstairs and sat at the shelf by the window but the stools for sitting there were way to high, uncomfortable and wobbly, all in all a good dining experience but in all honesty i would not go again unless they redesign the seating.

• Informative Informative x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Crystalhead

Crystalhead ADMIN Admin ★ Forum Moderator ★ ★ Global Mod ★ ★ Moderator ★ ★★ Forum Sponsor ★★ ★ No Ads ★ Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Army

retired
    Ratings:
    +2,005 / 1,090
    Than. you got home and blew 3 lb's of of crap!

3. OP
    OP
    charlyB

charlyB DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +1,124 / 334
    Can i have that again in english this time ?

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. john boy

john boy DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster

Retired
    Ratings:
    +1,161 / 230
    After arriving home one had a spot of Diarrhoea old chap.