Dumaguete Info Search

BORING AULD BAR STEWARDS

Discussion in 'Hobbies and special interests' started by DAVE1952, Dec 16, 2023.

1. Crystalhead

Crystalhead ADMIN Admin ★ Forum Moderator ★ ★ Global Mod ★ ★ Moderator ★ ★★ Forum Sponsor ★★ ★ No Ads ★ Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Army

retired
    Ratings:
    +2,007 / 1,093
    I know Pickled_Newt. She belongs to more than one of my Sites or Groups that Promote the Philippines! Her last post on FLICKR was about 5 Months ago. https://www.flickr.com/photos/pickled_newt/

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. john boy

john boy DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster

Retired
    Ratings:
    +1,161 / 230
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/pickled_newt/
    I was on that site,
    I dont know if they are still available as I haven't used the site for quite sometime, but in the interest of photography/ Philippines
    worth a try.
    flickr.com/photos/Graphic Photos/

• Like Like x 1
  3. Crystalhead

Crystalhead ADMIN Admin ★ Forum Moderator ★ ★ Global Mod ★ ★ Moderator ★ ★★ Forum Sponsor ★★ ★ No Ads ★ Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Army

retired
    Ratings:
    +2,007 / 1,093
    Up and running for sure. I use it and also own about 6 Groups there. My Philippines Group https://www.flickr.com/groups/philippinesthebeautiful/

User (Tread Travels) Admin is my photography, almost at 1 million views now

• Like Like x 2
  4. Pedro

Pedro DI Senior Member Showcase Reviewer Veteran Navy

Programmer, Photographer and Web Developer
    Ratings:
    +73 / 5
    Yes she was but I miss Roody the most. He was such a colorful character. Almost as much fun as reading posts by DAVE1942.

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Pedro

Pedro DI Senior Member Showcase Reviewer Veteran Navy

Programmer, Photographer and Web Developer
    Ratings:
    +73 / 5
    She really has a good eye and camera.

6. OP
    OP
    DAVE1952

DAVE1952 DI Senior Member Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +1,095 / 219
    Blood Type:
    I don't know.
    Thank you for that Sir, I do like to inject some humour into my posts, pity there is a few that take me all too seriously and get offended? get me at the Red Table with a few drinks in me and I often sail close to the wind.

This reminds me of the time when a new guy was to become a regular there, he is from US a really nice guy, his name is Dave same as mine, his is good at fixing Motorbikes and has helped many people out with this.

Anyway Dave likes to recount the story of how he was involved in a serious Bike accident, with multiple broken bones and his face completely smashed up and that this needed a complete reconstruction, at this point he will turn his head from side to side showing this off and he is a good looking guy, however I had heard this story a few times before but on this occasion while he was showing off his face I said; Well if that is the best they could do, you must have been an Ugly Bar Steward to start with, for a moment he was upset by this until he realised I was just have a little fun with him and he was soon laughing along with the rest of us.

• Funny Funny x 3
  7. Crystalhead

retired
    Ratings:
    +2,007 / 1,093
    Rhoody still runs his dive site! Just over a year back he and his Filipina were roaming Europe 2022 catching rock concerts. Still dives a lot but more often in the Cebu area! I too miss his Beer inspired rants at Random Members whom would lightly Troll a thread.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. PatO

PatO DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Marines

Ratings:
    +4,563 / 1,017
    Rhoody took pictures of my wedding reception in 2010 and posted one of them on DI. Haven't seen him for awhile.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Notmyrealname

Notmyrealname DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +5,627 / 2,895
    I am sure Dave is NOT delighted you added 10 years to his age BUT he was too p*ss*d to notice!

As for me, on dating sites I used to take 10 to 25 years OFF and the women were too blind to notice

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  10. Notmyrealname

Notmyrealname DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +5,627 / 2,895
    Are these euphemisms?