Dumaguete Info Search

CAMERA REPAIR

Discussion in 'Expat Section' started by Mr. Reddit, Oct 11, 2024.

1. Mr. Reddit

Mr. Reddit DI Member

Ratings:
    +35 / 2
    I have an old (15 year) SAMSUNG WB210 compact camera that just stopped working recently. It is the best little camera that I could have ever wanted, small, compact with 3.5" touchscreen. I hope there is a camera repair shop in Dumaguete. Any information would be much appreciated. Thanks ahead

Last edited: Oct 11, 2024
  2. Crystalhead

Crystalhead ADMIN Admin ★ Forum Moderator ★ ★ Global Mod ★ ★ Moderator ★ ★★ Forum Sponsor ★★ ★ No Ads ★ Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Army

retired
    Ratings:
    +2,024 / 1,093
    Many Camera Models need to get shipped to Quezon or Manila. I have done 2 repairs. One was done at a Sony service center and the other had to be shipped out. To locate your best option this is Samsung service options. Contact and good luck. Also a camera that old will need repair again sooner then later. You may want to consider a new one. Your Cam is 14.2 MegaPix. You can get 2nd hand Cams for around 15,000Peso that shoot 24.3 MegaPix etc.
    Mobile Phones & Tablets
    #GALAXY or #425299
    Daily (9:00 AM - 6:00 PM)

All Products
    1-800-10-7267864 [Toll Free, PLDT]
    1-800-8-7267864 [Toll Free, Globe]
    84222111 [Standard Landline]
    Daily (9:00 AM - 6:00 PM)

3. OP
    OP
    Mr. Reddit

Mr. Reddit DI Member

Ratings:
    +35 / 2
    Some of the reasons I like this camera are because it is basically point and shoot, has a 3.5" touch screen, and not a lot of external dials or buttons to deal with. If there is a comparable used camera available, I would be pleased to buy it. Can you recommend an online outlet that sells that camera?

4. Crystalhead

Crystalhead ADMIN Admin ★ Forum Moderator ★ ★ Global Mod ★ ★ Moderator ★ ★★ Forum Sponsor ★★ ★ No Ads ★ Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Army

retired
    Ratings:
    +2,024 / 1,093
    I have never bought anything online and never will but that's just me. You may be interested in Lazada or better yet Amazon https://www.amazon.com/s?k=SAMSUNG+...refix=samsung+camera,aps,317&ref=nb_sb_noss_1

If you plan to go to Cebu there are plenty of Camera shops there. Google it. In Dumaguete all is very limited. Near Lee Plaza is a store called DG TECH. They deal direct with many Camera shops out of Cebu. I bought a Camera using them and a Camera that is not sold anywhere in all of Negro's. Took 3 days to get here from Cebu, brand new with warranty and very pleased with their service. Drop by there and I am sure they will order what you want. Pay a bit more of coarse but worth it.

Great deals can be found here also at Facebook Group, BUT be very cautious buying 2nd hand digital gear. I bought 2 Cameras from this Group but only when low balling the asking price. https://www.facebook.com/groups/651594599957900