Dumaguete Info Search

Expat w/ bayut at McDonalds; does he know?

Discussion in 'Expat Section' started by Cutie ladybug, Mar 30, 2012.

1. Cutie ladybug

Cutie ladybug DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    A couple with luggage came into McD about 10am. The girl was obviously a boy...the expat didn't seem the type to be dating a gay. But who knows right?

You feel like tipping him off.

Anyway, dude if that was you at McD this morning sitting by the baby chairs on the soft seat with your companion next to you....the consensus among workers and patrons is your companion is a not a girl!

2. devildog4

devildog4 DI Member Veteran Marines

Retired
    Ratings:
    +5 / 3
    Don't worry....he will find out tonight:smile:

3. expatron

expatron DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +514 / 126
    The wife and I were at the Y Not disco and there was a couple sitting at the bar lip locked for a long time. Everyone except the foreigner involved knew his partner was not a girl. :D

4. devildog4

devildog4 DI Member Veteran Marines

Retired
    Ratings:
    +5 / 3
    He knew..he found out lastnight! Thats why the long liplock:D

5. OnMyWay

OnMyWay DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 1
    one of the bayut's from Ynot has a foreigner processing a visa for him/her as gay marriages are legal in New York and they intend to take advantage of it.....

6. Rhoody

Rhoody DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    c'mon, here in the Philippines, specially Dumaguete, you recognize a bayut easily, even after a case of beer. They are pretend/behave so bad and it is very obvious. If you see a guy with one, he probably exactly wants that...

It is not Thailand...

7. Manzanita

Manzanita DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +14 / 0
    If it looks too good to be true, it is.

8. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,796
    Blood Type:
    O+
    I don't see how it is any of my business. I wouldn't say anything to the guy and chalk it up as "to each their own". Not like these ladyboys here are going to fool anyone into believing they are a girl, no matter how much alcohol you ingest.

9. Rhoody

Rhoody DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    well, the "special section" and "patrons" at Dumaguetes "Ripleys believe it or not" have not much of a own life, so they need tp talk about others ...

they don't even think that far that if one comes in the morning inclusive luggage to a place, they might eventually know each other allready, eventually travling with each other or did spend the night ...

That couple surely needs hints and advices of the "special section" ... O-|

10. shadow

shadow DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +39 / 0

I would be interested to find out how that turns out. As yet USCIS has no guidelines on gay marriages. So far it is controversial as far as immigration goes, and I don't think it has been completed as yet. There was write up in one of the major publications on it late last year.

On another note, several years ago in Cebu an American married a buyot. He found out on his wedding night.

Larry