Dumaguete Info Search

Clothing & Accessories Info on Prince Retail?

Discussion in 'Businesses - Services - Products' started by jerseygirl, Oct 3, 2015.

1. jerseygirl

jerseygirl DI Junior Member

Virtual Assistant
    Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    I've seen many DI members refer to shopping at "Prince," so I looked it up online. I see the closest location is in Tanjay, but I haven't found a lot of detailed information.

* What kinds of things are available there (other than food)?
    * Does it offer international food products?
    * Is it geared towards purchasing things in "bulk?"

Any information (and driving directions) would be greatly appreciated - thanks!

2. Best Answer:
    Post #2 by artpepper88, Dec 12, 2015 (5 points)
  3. artpepper88

artpepper88 DI Member Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +98 / 43
    Best Answer
    Hi, Jerseygirl. Finding Prince in Tanjay is easy. Simply get on the main road north (the one that goes past the airport) and travel about 33km (measured from centre of Duma), and Prince will be on the right, right in the middle of Tanjay city. You can almost always park on the forecourt. Yes, food, all kinds of household goods including beds, bookcases, limited range of Tvs, washing machines, no fresh fruit or veg, limited range of meats, cosmetics, alcohol, not really a range of 'international' products, and bulk? Well I tend to buy 3 milks, 2 butters, 3 applejuices... Is that bulk? But not bulk, like in your Costco... And very helpful staff, and lots of them. And just around the corner is a huge wet and dry market complex. Hope this is useful to you...

• Like Like x 3
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. horizon155

horizon155 DI Forum Adept Showcase Reviewer Blood Donor

Information Tech
    Ratings:
    +121 / 44
    Blood Type:
    A+
    yes i shop there as well - its like a costco/target great household items, speakers, furniture even and a decent grocery selection - i live in Bais and there is actually supposed to be one coming here soon too - overall i think great place to shop - just be prepared for lines as it does get busy at times - and the nearby market mentioned is fine just dont go to the nearby -fuel tank area with all the bars etc - dangerous - ive had an unfortunate incident occur there - but good luck - :smile:

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  5. OP
    OP
    jerseygirl

jerseygirl DI Junior Member

Virtual Assistant
    Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    Thanks to both of you!! This is extremely helpful, and I'll be sure to venture that way sometime soon!