Dumaguete Info Search

It's getting dark.

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Forum' started by Notmyrealname, Feb 9, 2023.

1. Notmyrealname

Notmyrealname DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +5,636 / 2,899
    No, not a reference to the recent sad events involving foreigners but advice of a POWER CUT on SUNDAY 12th FEBRUARY, 6 am to 6 pm, from San Jose to Siaton.

I guess many already know this from FB but I used to get the info here, but it is longer available.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Crystalhead

Crystalhead ADMIN Admin ★ Forum Moderator ★ ★ Global Mod ★ ★ Moderator ★ ★★ Forum Sponsor ★★ ★ No Ads ★ Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Army

retired
    Ratings:
    +2,024 / 1,093
    Their posts amounted to a 1st paged blanket over the Forum. Their posts have been moved to a Sub Forum here. https://dumagueteinfo.com/board/forums/NORECOTWO/

• Thanks Thanks x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2023
  3. Garcia

Garcia DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +322 / 129

• Like Like x 1
  4. OP
    OP
    Notmyrealname

Ratings:
    +5,636 / 2,899
    Is there any way to make that information stand out? I need advance warning to charge fans, etc. Others may need advance warning to keep the beer chilled.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Crystalhead

Crystalhead ADMIN Admin ★ Forum Moderator ★ ★ Global Mod ★ ★ Moderator ★ ★★ Forum Sponsor ★★ ★ No Ads ★ Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Army

retired
    Ratings:
    +2,024 / 1,093
    Yes...... to stay informed, click on the Sub Forum Link I posted and than upper right click (watch Forum) . I am sure you know of this option to always get an alert. If you have a Facebook, follow them here> https://www.facebook.com/norecoii/
    - You can also add to Bookmarks, start-up on a Gadget, or add to desk-top (on laptop)

If you go to below link> scroll down to -POWER INTERUPTION-
    https://noreco2.com.ph/
    - BEST OPTION IMHO...... is add the link to your personnel signature, as I have demonstrated in my signature (BELOW). I could add it to your signature upon your request if you so choose. Cheers!

• Thanks Thanks x 1
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2023
  6. OP
    OP
    Notmyrealname

Ratings:
    +5,636 / 2,899
    I don't actually know about alerts, although probably saw the option at some time. And I have no idea about signatures.

Also, never use FB - the posting there about the power-cut was brought to my attention.

So thanks for the information.

Last edited: Feb 11, 2023
  7. Crystalhead

retired
    Ratings:
    +2,024 / 1,093
    I could add it to your signature upon your request if you so choose.It's a Solution,

8. kelpguy

kelpguy DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +678 / 92

the noreco alerts used to show in ''recent posts''; can that be arraigned? tnx

9. Crystalhead

retired
    Ratings:
    +2,024 / 1,093
    "No". ..........They post so frequently that they can consume the 1st 2 pages of the forum within a 12 hour period. Any Guest or new Visitor has to scroll 30 posts from Noreco 2 announcements, to see what a Loyal Forum Member has to contribute. That factor detour's New Members and interests from Guests. I made it clear in many ways to know their announcements, after all......it is a Dumaguete Forum by most part, not Noreco's forum to blanket over. Follow their sub forum as to get alerts. Click on WATCH FORUMS to get the alerts. Insure your setting allow for alerts. Or just click on my signature post in red. Or best option, add to your Signature. Cheers!

Last edited: Feb 11, 2023
  10. RR_biker

RR_biker DI Senior Member Veteran Marines

Ratings:
    +752 / 109
    Your suggestion with respect to Noreco Announcement to add to a profile's signature, doesn't work, @least with my signature. When copying the red coloured text and paste it under the existing text in my signature, an error message appear about it's too long.

• Informative Informative x 1