Dumaguete Info Search

Might Have Broke The Site

Discussion in 'Forum Announcements & User Feedback' started by Rye83, Jul 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,796
    Blood Type:
    O+
    Made a wrong click in the name server settings for DI and I'm not exactly sure if any changes were made before the "Save" button was clicked. So, guess we'll just have to sit around and see what happens.
    :popcorn:
    (It could take a couple hours all the way up to a couple days for those settings to make it's way through the internet to your location, soooo....I apologize in advance for not being in front of the computer when it decides to break in your internet neighborhood. :banghead2:)

• Informative Informative x 4
  2. ShawnM

ShawnM Living the dream, Plan B ★ No Ads ★ Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Blood Donor Veteran Air Force

Senior Construction Manager
    Ratings:
    +1,774 / 219
    Blood Type:
    A-
    I've had the "are you sure you want to leave this page" pop up show on every other post or so when I navigate back to the main forum page.

3. OP
    OP
    Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,796
    Blood Type:
    O+
    That usually happens if you have started to type something in a text box or have some settings marked for change but didn't save before clicking a link to take you off the page before saving. I've never had that happen, at least on the user side of the site as far as i can remember.

The mistake i thought i had made was with the name server entries with the registrar. I thought i had deleted/changed all the entries while having multiple tabs open and getting it confused with anothet website that i have been working on getting set up for someone. Luckily it was just another website/domain i own that was created for me to experiment and p*ss around with and none of DI's DNS records were touched....and thankfully, because those records are a hell of a mess that i can't make heads or tails of. (I really should make it a point to sort all that nonsense out.)

• Informative Informative x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.