Just Hope that this gets Big Enough for all to read. seems those on 13a visas will be Exempt as with some others. just us good Old 9 a Holders again get hammered.
I will be going to the Manila BOI on Oct. 14 to renew my 5 year quota visa and will process the ARP requirement as well and will give a report back to the forum. Thanks for posting this Jack.
If this will be the mess it was with last years registration, with changes of requirements and procedures, I think I better wait until September next year :D
????? So the Problems start Already :soapbox: :rofl: No larfing matter but don't you just Love all this Crap? :rocker:
Attached are the forms for submitting the ARP compliance posted above by Jack. There is also a form if you brought foreign children with you. ADULTS http://www.immigration.gov.ph/images/ARPForms/BIFORM2014-08-019Rev0_ARPFORM.pdf CHILDREN http://www.immigration.gov.ph/images/ARPForms/BIFORM2014-08-020Rev 0_ARPFORM.pdf True story: This afternoon I was taking a rest with my boy while my wife was with us filling out the ARP form. She had several questions for me as an alien. At the same time, my boy happened to be viewing a space ship with aliens on his iPad. I told him, "Kennedy, your dad is an alien". He laughed and said, "I am not an alien", referring to the little outer space aliens he was viewing. He is right, being born here he is not an alien and a child's form is not necessary. As I said, I will apply for the ARP program while in Manila next week and will pass on whatever I glean.
So how is this not a redundancy over the ACR-1 card? that has the picture from which biometrics can be taken and it has the full function of registering all aliens other than the grey guys in flying saucers, catch em if you can.... Sounds more like " all F foreigners must report to BOI immediately for further fleecing of their money so big"....
Well looks like they won't be pointing the ray gun and zapping my wallet this time. Lucky for me I'm a 13a.:armed:
I see a self addressed stamped envelope is required. I wonder how many will be lost in the Post Office and who will pay the penalty. As if I didn't know......