Dumaguete Info Search


New House Build in Valencia

Discussion in 'Property Development' started by barryrio, Dec 24, 2015.

  1. PatO

    PatO DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Marines

    Messages:
    5,775
    Trophy Points:
    451
    Ratings:
    +4,069 / 980
    I don’t know if this will help your estimations. Using a builder, my cost to build the house itself was 62% of the total cost while the land clearing and fill, concrete wall around the lot, fence and gate, drainage canal, driveway, and landscape made up the other 38%.
     
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. george

    george DI Member

    Messages:
    52
    Trophy Points:
    138
    Ratings:
    +58 / 3
    I, too would love to have Mr. Santos contact info. And, would you mind sharing the cost per square meter of the house and garage?
     
  3. IggyPop

    IggyPop DI Member Showcase Reviewer

    Messages:
    205
    Trophy Points:
    64
    Ratings:
    +114 / 50
    All my relatives are in the Wirral, including New Ferry.
     
  4. Swissrider

    Swissrider DI Member Showcase Reviewer

    Messages:
    132
    Trophy Points:
    64
    Occupation:
    Retired
    Location:
    Dumaguete
    Ratings:
    +130 / 27
    I'm aware this is already an old post but as we are also interested to build a house in Valencia, would it possible now to give us the contact details of Mr. Santos ?
     
Loading...