Dumaguete Info Search

NEW RESTOBAR NEAR LA TOUNDRA

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Forum' started by gerry_bc, Feb 4, 2015.

1. gerry_bc

gerry_bc DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +608 / 34
    For those who don'y know me I am Gerry Lukaniuk. The original builder/owner of Garcia's RestoBar in Banilad. I sold the Bar last year and have bought property on the beach in San Miguel and am 6 weeks away from opening a new Garcia's.
    Featuring woodfire pizza, full kitchen, cards, shuffleboard, darts, horseshoes and a beach for the kids, my new place will be a place for friends and family.
    The man who took over my lease has been calling himself Garcia's. The local officials will remove his signage soon and a new sign will be erected on the highway across from my driveway.
    We are open from Thursday thru Sunday from noon til 7pm during construction.
    Please stop by anytime and see how construction is going, and please stop by on the weekends for some great pizza, a cold beer and spend time with your friends..

BTW..this post is made with the knowledge of Dustin, he knows the facts surrounding the name and business..

FB..Garcias Resto Bar

I will post a sponsor page soon and post pics of construction etc so you all can follow the construction..09082117077..Gerry, many thanks

• Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,796
    Blood Type:
    O+
    lol I will remove Garcia's from the censorship list. Glad to see the name in the proper hands again.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. TANJAY CITY ROCKS ON TUBE

TANJAY CITY ROCKS ON TUBE DI Member ★★ Forum Sponsor ★★ ★ No Ads ★ Showcase Reviewer

Hospitality Industry
    Ratings:
    +122 / 31
    Good wishes out to Garcia's.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  4. contrail

contrail DI Junior Member Showcase Reviewer Veteran Navy

Ratings:
    +71 / 7
    Nice to have real people and Pizzas again! Friends and I enjoyed 3 pizzas and friendly conversation couple days ago, Thanks Gerry

• Like Like x 3
  5. tlrtraveler

tlrtraveler DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +217 / 47
    Tried to google San Miguel,Dumaguete or San Miguel, Negros Oriental--1st shows an elementary school in town and the second gives no reference site. Could you give us a hint as to where San Miguel is located??? Thanks!

• Like Like x 1
  6. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,796
    Blood Type:
    O+
    Try searching La Toundra San Miguel in Google Maps (Garcia's is right next door to it). You can get directions from there.

Screenshot (29).png
    Screenshot (30).png

7. OP
    OP
    gerry_bc

gerry_bc DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +608 / 34
    Located at km 10.9, south of dumaguete. On National highway you will pass through Bacong Town. 2 kms past there you will see the driveway, there's a large "woodire pizza" sign on your left. Follow the road to the beach and there we are, thanks. 09082117077. txt me if you are close and need help.

• Like Like x 1
  8. PatO

PatO DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Marines

Ratings:
    +4,578 / 1,017
    Gerry, will you continue to offer home delivery? Thanks

• Like Like x 1
    • I was wondering about that too! I was wondering about that too! x 1
  9. OP
    OP
    gerry_bc

gerry_bc DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +608 / 34
    Not sure yet Pat, will get things up and running and if the requests keep coming for delivery I will put a scooter together and try it ... Stop by any weekend now and have a look and a pizza, cya buddy.

• Like Like x 4
  10. tlrtraveler

tlrtraveler DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +217 / 47
    THANK YOU!!!!
    [DOUBLEPOST=1423835553,1423835492][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Thank you!!!

• Like Like x 1