Dumaguete Info Search

NEW RESTOBAR NEAR LA TOUNDRA

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Forum' started by gerry_bc, Feb 4, 2015.

1. baltoed

baltoed DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +18 / 6
    If you consider delivery and I far out assuming you will have carry out? And that being true a cell number to call ahead to order? And maybe the possible hours/days such service would be available?
    Thanks Ahead..

2. OP
    OP
    gerry_bc

gerry_bc DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +608 / 34
    At this time during final stages of renovations we are open from noon until 7pm, Thursday thru Sunday. 09082117077 is my number and can be used for ordering and any information needed.

Deliveries will be considered once we are up and running 100%. Sign should go up in 2 weeks (lit up) making us easy to find 2 kms south of Bacong. Stop by and check out the progress any time, pizza's great and drinks are cold..... Photo0583.jpg Photo0385.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  3. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,796
    Blood Type:
    O+
    When that first picture was loading up (extremely slow) I had absolutely no idea what it was of. It started off looking like some satellite imagery....then a school of fish, finally a nippa roof.

Let me know when you get the name sorted and I'll replace that with the old censored out name in the OP and put it in the title.

4. OP
    OP
    gerry_bc

gerry_bc DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +608 / 34
    Thanks, should be all handled with a week or 10 days...