Dumaguete Info Search

Home & Garden Optiguard ant killer

Discussion in 'Businesses - Services - Products' started by DavyL200, Nov 19, 2015.

1. DavyL200

DavyL200 DI Forum Luminary ★ Global Mod ★ ★ Moderator ★ Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +5,126 / 466
    Has anyone ever seen this stuff for sale anywhere in dumaguete? I have been informed ace hardware sell it by the distributor in Manila but don't fancy driving to Cebu or Bacolod to find sorry sir no more stock!
    Reason for asking is we has a problem with those little carpenter ants coming out of electrical sockets and any other place they could find to hide.
    In the end we had pest control here who used this ant gel and haven't seen an ant since.
    Tried all the other stuff like borax,123 powder but it only worked on a temporary basis. image.jpg

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. Best Answer:
    Post #3 by DavyL200, Nov 20, 2015 (5 points)
  3. Michael. B

Michael. B DI Member Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +194 / 12
    Have you asked the pest control people who used it where they get there supply from.

• Like Like x 1
  4. OP
    OP
    DavyL200

DavyL200 DI Forum Luminary ★ Global Mod ★ ★ Moderator ★ Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +5,126 / 466
    Best Answer
    As you know they don't like diversing where they get their stuff from,but tracked the importer supplier to Manila.they put me on to a guy in Bacolod who put me in touch with a guy here. Hopefully he is going to ring back today to let me know if they will start stocking it in citi hardware and handyman.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. jerseygirl

jerseygirl DI Junior Member

Virtual Assistant
    Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    I've had quite a few people talk about their success using the Ant Powder (yes, that's just what you ask for) available at the store "Tops & Bottoms" (across from Quezon Park). I still need to check it out...

6. OP
    OP
    DavyL200

Ratings:
    +5,126 / 466
    Any thing is worth checking out here,I got the optiguard in the end and works a treat,still no ants! Would be still interested which this powder is though,it maybe 123 powder available and most agrivet stores.

7. DaveD

DaveD DI Senior Member Showcase Reviewer Veteran Navy

Ratings:
    +1,041 / 129
    Blood Type:
    A+
    Were you able to source the optiguard locally?

8. OP
    OP
    DavyL200

Ratings:
    +5,126 / 466
    Yup,from a guy who works for the distributer in Bacolod,a very helpful guy,posted them lbc and I sent cash via Palawan.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  9. Canadianized

Canadianized DI Member Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +224 / 27
    would you mind sharing the information required to buy this? I would like to purchase some.

10. negrosorientalron

negrosorientalron DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +24 / 0
    I would like to get some optigard in dumaguete. Can you help?

11. OP
    OP
    DavyL200

Ratings:
    +5,126 / 466
    Sorry guys no optiguard in dumaguete,only in Cebu or Bacolod.

• Informative Informative x 1