Dumaguete Info Search

Palms (Bacong)

Discussion in 'Dining - Nightlife - Entertainment' started by PatO, Sep 28, 2023.

1. PatO

PatO DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Marines

Ratings:
    +4,556 / 1,017
    Has anyone tried Palms restaurant (formerly PJ's, Jerry's)?

• Like Like x 1
  2. virgilmerk

virgilmerk DI New Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0
    Yup, and I really enjoyed it. I went with a few friends for dinner and we all loved our meals. I had the steak frites and it was cooked perfectly. The fries were also delicious. My friends had the salmon and the pasta and they both said their meals were excellent.

I also really liked the atmosphere of the restaurant. It's very casual and relaxed, but it's still nice enough to go for a special occasion. The service was great. Our waiter was attentive.

It's a great place to go for a delicious meal and a fun time.

Cheers,
    Virgilius

• Informative Informative x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Stefan_Negros

Stefan_Negros DI Member

Ratings:
    +430 / 12
    I wouldn't go for the food only, but the location of the place is great. No doubt about it.

For me it's a nice place to enjoy a few beers in a relaxed atmosphere. If I look for a decent dinner with the wife other places are higher on my list.

Just give it a try. You'll probably not regret.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Crystalhead

Crystalhead ADMIN Admin ★ Forum Moderator ★ ★ Global Mod ★ ★ Moderator ★ ★★ Forum Sponsor ★★ ★ No Ads ★ Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Army

retired
    Ratings:
    +2,005 / 1,090
    I hope this is the Place the OP is asking about!!!! As usual so many specifics missing leaving most to wonder or have to search out.

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1