Dumaguete Info Search

Private Garden has a new face lift

Discussion in 'Dumaguete City' started by expatron, Nov 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. expatron

expatron DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +514 / 126
    It is now run by the owner's and has a very nice resto bar on the beach. The beer is ice cold and they have food I hear is good (with a new kitchen). There has been a lot of work done to spruce up the place. It's born again and a good place to chill on a hot day..

Ron

2. Ten Twenty Lenny

Ten Twenty Lenny DI Member

Ratings:
    +109 / 3
    I have been there and it is just like what he says very nice and the beer can't get any colder !!!!!!!!!!

3. Manzanita

Manzanita DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +14 / 0
    PG is a good place to duck out to.

4. RR_biker

RR_biker DI Senior Member Veteran Marines

Ratings:
    +752 / 109
    Have no idea where I can find PG, so some directions to check it out most welcome.

5. Broadside

Broadside DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +16 / 1
    Using Robinsons as the start point, head south for about 1 km. Turn left onto Noreco Road (opposite Duplamilco). Go to the end of Noreco Road towards the water and there it is.

6. Ten Twenty Lenny

Ten Twenty Lenny DI Member

Ratings:
    +109 / 3
    Going there tomorrow (Tuesday)...Breakfast and watch Seattle and New Orleans battle it out

7. denpet

denpet DI Senior Member Highly Rated Poster Blood Donor Veteran Air Force

Ratings:
    +351 / 96
    Blood Type:
    O+
    Just of curiosity. How do the mod tell the difference between what info that is ok and what is not? If someone with few posts has written a recommendation like that it would be deemed as spam.
    I don't see PG as a paying sponsor, which has been used as argument to justify establishments being recommended in the past.
    So, what makes it ok that recommend some establishments, and not others?

8. RR_biker

RR_biker DI Senior Member Veteran Marines

Ratings:
    +752 / 109
    Thanks for the feedback. Will check it out one of the next coming days.

9. Mod01

Mod01 DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Is it a plug for anothers business ort spam by someone with something to gain? I cant answer for other mods, but I make the distictoin between plug and spam by varios factroas, is the op an activ member that is a asset to the forum? does the op have personal gain? is it useful to other forum member? How many times has it been pluged?

In the caase of this tread expat ron, lenny and the owner of pg in question are all active long time forum members and a asset to the forum. Expat ron and lenny is not in any way affiliated with pg other than freind of owner. a plug for you friend bizness is ok. Continued free adverts and plugs by freind may be considred spam until pg becomes a paying advertoiser...

10. gerry_bc

gerry_bc DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +608 / 34
    Andy and family have done a great job cleaning the place up and now its a nice escape from the blvd. This is not a family plug lol, I own a restobar and know a good effort when I see one. well done....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.