Dumaguete Info Search

Road rage in Banilad??

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Forum' started by Nightowl2, Sep 25, 2023.

1. Nightowl2

Nightowl2 DI Junior Member Veteran ✤✤Forum Sponsor✤✤ Forum Sponsor Navy

Ratings:
    +18 / 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  2. Senjenbing

Senjenbing DI Forum Adept Veteran Marines Navy

Milliways - at the end of time and matter
    Ratings:
    +455 / 199
    This kind of behaviour is the reason foreigners get a bad reputation. The idiot(s) should be strung up!

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. Crystalhead

Crystalhead ADMIN Admin ★ Forum Moderator ★ ★ Global Mod ★ ★ Moderator ★ ★★ Forum Sponsor ★★ ★ No Ads ★ Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Army

retired
    Ratings:
    +2,024 / 1,093
    Yes............ I saw this video of the 2 grade 10 flunk outs having a brain fart moment. They should have just gotten a hotel room/ Waking up in the morning beside one another would have been a whole lot less embarrassing than this video making the rounds.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. PatO

PatO DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Marines

Ratings:
    +4,586 / 1,017
    I know one of the guys. He was apparently a sergeant major in the British Army and a former boxer.
    I like the video of the two Americans fighting (more like dancing) outside the mall entrance about 5 years ago better.

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. Show Pony

Show Pony DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +2,413 / 1,264
    According to the Bamboo Telegraph
    The guy in the red car stopped to let an old person cross the road. The guy following behind got pissed off, blew his horn and decided to overtake the red car, almost running over the old person.
    And that's how it started.
    In the video the Filipino in the green shirt tells the fatter of the two to go home. Probably deserved.

@PatO I didn't see any fighting skills in that video The best fight so far was the Texan in Dauin thumping the crap out of Mark Higgins and the other wannabe gangstra. LOL

• Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1