Dumaguete Info Search

Question site being blocked by server or dns or gateway

Discussion in 'Forum Announcements & User Feedback' started by notanewbie, Mar 23, 2015.

1. notanewbie

notanewbie DI New Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 3
    Blood Type:
    I don't know.
    one of the net cafes I use has been blocking your site. unable to connect ,various error messages, 400, 500, etc.
    happens regardless of proxy use or encryption of url or plain text. go to other cafe and it loads. is not a computer specific problem all other sites load properly. thought ud like to know. owner of this cafe is close to silliman and his network is frequently down. doesn't seem to care about it either. just switched to other cafe.

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,796
    Blood Type:
    O+
    When did you try to access DI from that cafe?

3. OP
    OP
    notanewbie

notanewbie DI New Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 3
    Blood Type:
    I don't know.
    about a week ago. problem musta been transient, working now. but it did last for several days and visits.

4. Crystalhead

Crystalhead ADMIN Admin ★ Forum Moderator ★ ★ Global Mod ★ ★ Moderator ★ ★★ Forum Sponsor ★★ ★ No Ads ★ Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Army

retired
    Ratings:
    +2,023 / 1,093
    It was been down a few times for me this week. Won't be shaking me any tine soon regardless.

5. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,796
    Blood Type:
    O+
    I was having some problems with the site last week and some people couldn't access the website. The problems should all be resolved now.

• Informative Informative x 1