Dumaguete Info Search

Home & Garden Solar Companies

Discussion in 'Businesses - Services - Products' started by Blueberry, Jan 9, 2024.

1. Blueberry

Blueberry DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    Any recommendations for solar companies in Dumaguete area for quotes on solar install on a house? Or is a guy best to get quotes out of Cebu City?

2. jimeve

jimeve DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Army

retired.
    Ratings:
    +1,870 / 1,029
    Blood Type:
    A+
    I'm going to install one myself with some help with an installer, Making a ground mount at the moment.
    I can't recommend any but Magnus seems best of a bad bunch. South rd Banilad, (035 4206640)

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. you_have_been_removed

you_have_been_removed DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +261 / 53
    There is a chap in Iloilo whose first name is Brent (german or Austrian), I spoke to him for a few months but never bit the bullet but I will do it this summer ( solar is all he does, he is on Facebook)got a big warehouse and has done big big jobs, very generous with his time and knowledge, felt kind bad wasting his time, but as I say I will do it this summer think it broke down about 600k a lot of the locals quoted a certain output and when i said no they kept upping the output quote.......ha ha ha

• Like Like x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. ShawnM

ShawnM Living the dream, Plan B ★ No Ads ★ Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Blood Donor Veteran Air Force

Senior Construction Manager
    Ratings:
    +1,767 / 218
    Blood Type:
    A-
    Solar Max in Dumaguete are decent folks. Triumph Home Depot has most of the components at decent prices if you are looking at installing yourself or with some help.

We are already expanding the initial solar system I installed at the farm and will be purchasing panels, batteries and a larger inverter from Triumph this time. I won't be home but the wife has someone lined up to work with our guys to get it installed.

Shawn

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. jimeve

jimeve DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Army

retired.
    Ratings:
    +1,870 / 1,029
    Blood Type:
    A+
    Got my galvanized pole mount ready for the solar panels. 4* 550 watt might expand later.
    Pondering about the size of inverter, going to be at least 4k watts 24 volt.
    Battery 24v Lithium.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Loniko

Loniko DI New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Do you happen to have contact details or a Facebook page of Brent or his company?

7. Dutchie

Dutchie DI Senior Member Showcase Reviewer Veteran Army

Ratings:
    +1,743 / 123
    Blood Type:
    A+
    I would hazard a guess that "Brent" might be Barend Lugar, the owner of Solana4U in Iloilo.

• Agree Agree x 1