What Cookies AreCookies are small files stored on your computer by your web browser (such as Internet Explorer or Firefox) at the request of a site you're viewing. This allows the site you're viewing to remember things about you, such as your preferences and history or to keep you logged in. Cookies may be stored on your computer for a short time (such as only while your browser is open) or for an extended period of time, even years. Cookies not set by this site will not be accessible to us.
- Registration and maintaining your preferences. This includes ensuring that you can stay logged in and keeping the site in the language or appearance that you requested.
- Analytics. This allows us to determine how people are using the site and improve it.
- Advertising cookies (possibly third-party). If this site displays advertising, cookies may be set by the advertisers to determine who has viewed an ad or similar things. These cookies may be set by third parties, in which case this site has no ability to read or write these cookies.
- Other third-party cookies for things like Facebook or Twitter sharing. These cookies will generally be set by the third-party independently, so this site will have no ability to access them.
Removing/Disabling CookiesManaging your cookies and cookie preferences must be done from within your browser's options/preferences. Here is a list of guides on how to do this for popular browser software:
Interest Based AdvertisingThis site may use interest based advertising through the use of Google Analytics and Adsense. We may use any of the following to target our advertising:
- Affinity audiences
- Custom affinity audiences
- In-market audiences
- Similar audiences
- Demographic and location targeting