Dumaguete Info Search

Best Posts in Thread: Lamb Meat

1. mokum

mokum DI Senior Member

retired
    Ratings:
    +574 / 136
    We're raising sheep partly for our own consumption and partly to sell either slaughtered or alive.
    Our sheep are grazers on a two ha property. We take good care of them by giving them extra feed collected from neighboring properties plus commercial cattle feed, molasses and vitamins.
    They're regularly dewormed and generally in excellent health.
    Males are slaughtered between 12 and 14 months of age. Females by about 10 months.
    Lamb meat on the bone sells for P400 per kilo. Available in one half ( 4 to 6 kg) or one whole carcass (8 to 12 kg) Price for live sheep depends on size and or they're pregnant or not but not younger than 4 months.

At the moment we're ( to use a popular phrase) “out of stock”.
    If you want us to give you notice if we're “in stock” then pls. leave your name and phone # on 09194046807
    We're located in brg Silab in Amlan but will deliver the (frozen) meat in Dumaguete.

Refards Jacob & Chris

• Like Like x 5
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 3, 2014
  2. mokum

mokum DI Senior Member

retired
    Ratings:
    +574 / 136
    It seems that half a lamb is for most people to big either for their fridge room or wallet so I decided to sell smaller portions too like: Front leg (shoulder) average 1,5 kg for P 450/kg lamb > P350/kg for mutton.(heavier)
    Hind leg, average 2 kg P 450/kg for lamb > P350 for mutton.(heavier) ribs/neck ect P330/kg for lamb > P230 for mutton.
    For delivery we can meet up in Duma on Wednesday morning only.
    Regards Chris & Jacob # 09194046807

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. jim787

jim787 DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +434 / 38
    The various shawarma places use only beef. Authentic--not! The One World Cafe serves a mutton curry. He gets the meat, he says, fresh from the source.

• Informative Informative x 2
  4. Andrew

Andrew DI Member Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +151 / 57
    Blood Type:
    A-
    I'm in Amlan, so I could always chip-in and we could share the cost and divide up ourselves? Just a thought....

• Like Like x 2
  5. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    You are missing a few numbers on your phone number there. I would suggest you ask for a PM and not post your full number online. (Unless you want random people putting you on their "have you had your lunch" text list. :wink:) That's up to you though.

• Like Like x 2