Dumaguete Info Search

Looking For Best Posts in Thread: Mice

1. sandycreekg

sandycreekg DI Member Showcase Reviewer

retired
    Ratings:
    +167 / 14
    If you look in my profile pic you will see my baby girl python sleeping wrapped around my foot, she is about a metre now but the pic I have uploaded is what she will look like full grown.............maybe not a caribou.............but close..........smile...........will be getting a baby boy later this year to eventually mate and produce babies.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. denpet

denpet DI Senior Member Highly Rated Poster Blood Donor Veteran Air Force

Ratings:
    +351 / 96
    Blood Type:
    O+
    But, they multiply like hell. Buy a cage, put a few mice in there, and throw some cooking garbage to the daily. In a months time you will have more mice than you need.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Dave & Imp

Dave & Imp DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +1,703 / 884
    My son because a "mouse" entrepreneur when he was young He had a snake, and we went to the pet stores to get a feeder mouse. When he arrived home his younger sister and her girl friends were at home. When he proudly announced that he was going to feed his snake... the "poor little mousy" he just brought home for lunch. He quickly doubled his money on his "mouse investment" when his sisters friends offer to save the "poor little mousy" by buying it from him, of course he double his cost... Maybe there was some opportunist Filipino blood in him. That's my kid... lol. :smile:

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1