Dumaguete Info Search

Suggestion Best Posts in Thread: What products would you like? Feeler

1. Jack Peterson

Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,215 / 1,090
    Unless I missed it on the long list, I did not notice something a lot of us have mentioned before, Decent Bed Linen ( Sheets Etc.)

JP :bag: :thumbsup:

• Agree Agree x 3
  2. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,796
    Blood Type:
    O+
    Yeah. Looks like I will need to buy a large freezer and ref and convert my second living room into storage. I didn't anticipate that this many grocery items would be requested.

• Like Like x 2
  3. kelpguy

kelpguy DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +677 / 92
    what's a duma based online store?
    are you thinking of stocking a few good sellers in a storefront and also taking orders for onesy-twosy items and you order them online and consolidate the items in the states, then bb box them to duma?

good luck in whatever you attempt, wrye, if this forum is any indication, you're the guy that can do it!

here's a few items i could do with:
    - Bob's Red Mill Gluten Free Corn Grits, Polenta, 24 Ounce Packages (Pack of 4) large flake
    - sun dried olives

- tubeless tire repair kit
    - 1/4-Inch by 18-Inch Bellhanger Drill Bit
    - Victoria Corn Grinder by Corona

to the tortilla chip requesters:
    have you tried the Casa de Tortilla Nacho Chips at hyper and lee plaza. the unsalted chips satisfy my chip addiction and they've been ''in stock'' for at least 6 months. you can test for crispness by gently squeezing the bag to see if it collapses.

• Informative Informative x 2
  4. DavyL200

DavyL200 DI Forum Luminary ★ Global Mod ★ ★ Moderator ★ Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +5,126 / 466
    That's the ones jack, water biscuits! We can get Danish blue but it just don't hit the mark like Stilton does. If I eat it here the Mrs locks herself into the bedroom hehe!

Edited to say there is a couple of whole sellers in manilla who sell a lot that has been mentioned on this thread, obviously not as cheap as back home but far better prices than here. The last time I used was a few years ago now and think a couple of us spent around p20,000 and picked up at airport in styro foam box.

• Informative Informative x 2
  5. Jack Peterson

Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,215 / 1,090
    Ah now we're Cooking but I reckon 1/2 s on that might be in order if yours don't like real cheese that is. Water Biscuits? or Jacobs Crackers they used to do several types in tins!

JP :bag: :thumbsup: :whistling:

• Like Like x 2
  6. PatO

PatO DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Marines

Ratings:
    +4,575 / 1,017
    2X tee shirts

• Like Like x 2
  7. Ten Twenty Lenny

Ten Twenty Lenny DI Member

Ratings:
    +109 / 3
    Some soft drinks I see sometimes...But very few here like...... Dr. Pepper .. Strawberry .. Cherry Coke .. Cherry Pepsi
    Good Corn Tortillas....Good Italian Salami (is cured should travel well)... and Mortedella (has to be frozen and get here within 10 days....... wedges of Parmesian cheese thats not $20.00 a pound... Should travel well...Good Candies like Big Hunk Bar...Dots...Licorice (red and black)
    Kettle crisp potato chips (sometimes here)....Bunn coffee maker (expensive) but the best.....
    I was looking here once for a Plummers snake..nowhere to be found even the plummer for the city did not have one !!!!..I am sure toilets get plugged here .. what the hell do they do ??...
    How about good butter?? I don't know if in the U S they have in a can ...........Bicyle Poker cards might do well....Good ballpoint pen.....Slippers (try to find them here !!!)...Ladies Robe........."GOOD" quality ladies ear rings......(circles I think would sell good)..they have them here but girls ears start itching...
    David Pumpkin Seeds.....Walmarts cheap but xlnt smaller jelly beans.......Beef sticks (good with beer drinkers)...Pickled Pigs feet...they love vinegar here and right up their alley..... Timex watches ( Playing a USA angle with them)....Budweiser??.....I would think some baby items would do well.......car seat??.......outside car... truck mirrors??.....Pick up sticks (game)..
    frozen Limeade.....Orange.... concentrate (should ship ok refreeze)....Ortega whole green peppers in the can....
    Knorrs makes a sachet for Hollinday sauce (eggs benedict).......anyhow snack and these things are hard to find or not available here just some of my preferences...

• Like Like x 2