Dumaguete Info Search

Work Visa Best Posts in Thread: Special Visa for Employment Generation (SVEG)

1. Jack Peterson

Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,209 / 1,086
    • Informative Informative x 2
  2. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    Special Visa for Employment Generation (SVEG)

The SVEG is for non-immigrant foreigners who employ 10 or more Filipinos in a legal and sustainable business in the Philippines. (See the attached check-list for a full list of requirements.) Currently you can only apply for this visa from the BoI Main Office in Manila according to the BoI website.

Note: Hiring 10 maids, trike drivers or even a hiring 10 waitresses at a restobar that's under your wife's/gf's name will not cut it. You must have a controlling interest in the business and the employees must be full-time/non-contract employees and you must meet all the hiring/pay requirements according to Philippine law. See the Philippine Foreign Investment Negative List and the Foreign Investments Act (RA 7042) for which types of businesses you can own a majority share of. Simply put; this visa is for serious business persons with deep pockets.

To apply for this visa you will need to do the following:

1. Secure the CGAF. (Attached to this thread or you can download it from the BI Website.)

2. Submit the documents for pre-screening to the Central Receiving Unit (CRU) or to the frontline officer or staff of other Immigration Offices able to process this transaction.

3. Get the Order of Payment Slip (OPS).

4. Pay the required fees.

5. Submit copy of Official Receipt.

6. Attend hearing. Please refer to the Official Receipt for the schedule and venue of the hearing and Image and Fingerprint Capturing.

7. Proceed to Image and Fingerprint Capturing Counter of the Alien Registration Division (ARD) and submit requirements for ACR I-Card application

8. Check website if visa application is already approved.

9. If approved, submit passport for visa implementation.

10. If ACR I-Card is approved, claim ACR I-Card.
    Cost:
    P29,330.00 + $250 (USD) for ACR I-Card

Source: BoI - SVEG

Attached Files:

• Informative Informative x 2