Dumaguete Info Search

Marriage Visa 13a biometrics

Discussion in 'Passports and Visas' started by barryrio, Oct 20, 2021.

Tags:
  1. barryrio

barryrio DI Member

Ratings:
    +328 / 26
    Hi guys: Has anyone done the run to Mandaue from Dumaguete for the data capture at the immigration office recently? Would be very grateful for any info on the documents required for travel there and back! Plan on taking my own car. Many thanks!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Dutchie

Dutchie DI Senior Member Showcase Reviewer Veteran Army

Ratings:
    +1,740 / 123
    Blood Type:
    A+
    Can't answer you really, but I imagine it might make a difference if you intend to drive back the same day (not sure that's doable with the current ferry schedule).
    However, a quick search turned up a brand-new regulation signed yesterday by the provincial governor, which says anyone above 65 can't travel (the exception for obtaining "essential services" might come to your rescue though, assuming the 13a visa stuff qualifies as essential):
    upload_2021-10-20_15-9-49.png

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. Princeton

Princeton DI Member

Ratings:
    +108 / 13
    I need to make the same trip..also hoping someone has up to date info

4. danbandanna

danbandanna DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Marines

Ratings:
    +1,482 / 300
    Blood Type:
    A+
  5. Dutchie

Dutchie DI Senior Member Showcase Reviewer Veteran Army

Ratings:
    +1,740 / 123
    Blood Type:
    A+
  6. Show Pony

Show Pony DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +2,361 / 1,256
    This latest edict sounds more strict than the ECQ at the start of the pandemic. They haven't made any provisions for issuing passes of any sort.
    During the ECQ last year a directive came from Manila that prevented a single municipality from stopping people from passing through.
    Hopefully revision 2 will be issued soon.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. SkipJack

SkipJack DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +1,160 / 79
    Blood Type:
    I don't know.
    I think the
    I think the link posted is old. That was the rules at the beginning of the pandemic. Here is a recent post from Yes Thee Best Dumaguete FB page:

Effective Oct. 23, 2021, travelers will no longer be required to show an S-PASS (Safe, Swift and Smart Passage) to enter Negros Oriental, an advisory from the Provincial Inter-Agency Task Force said tonight, Oct. 20.
    However, negative test results are still required prior to entering the province.
    Unvaccinated travelers are required to present a negative RT-PCR test result valid for 72 hours. Fully vaccinated individuals need to present a negative antigen test result valid for 48 hours along with their vaccination card.
    Governor Roel Degamo is expected to release a new executive order
    (EO) on this development. Airlines, sea and land transport companies have three days to adjust to the new order.

• Informative Informative x 2
  8. Notmyrealname

Notmyrealname DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +5,581 / 2,886
    I hope that post on the 14 day quarantine is the old one as I have two relatives in Mindanao currently who soon will be returning to NegOr.

I don't get too involved with S-PASS and other documents because I don't go anywhere (unless I have to have one to travel 12 inches to my dustbin) but do you know why they make the region Alert Level 4 on the 20th and then remove the S-PASS 3 days later?

9. SkipJack

SkipJack DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +1,160 / 79
    Blood Type:
    I don't know.
    Having a higher number of cases per capita than its neighbors, Negros Oriental is less concerned about people who travel into the province.

The surrounding neighbors should be concerned but they are relatively lax. Negros Occidental only requires a vaccination card to travel into the province. In my opinion, now that Negros Oriental is worse than anywhere else the travel restrictions should be reduced to anyone who has been vaccinated.

10. OzeMike

OzeMike DI Forum Adept

Retired
    Ratings:
    +621 / 46
    Blood Type:
    O+
    Same here we plan to go early next month.... just waiting for my NBI Clearance