Dumaguete Info Search

Marriage Visa Best Posts in Thread: 13a biometrics

1. Notmyrealname

Notmyrealname DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +5,636 / 2,899
    Thanks - it is what I suspected BUT could not think they are so stupid.

So the logic is that if you have loads of cases it is fine to add even more! That is nonsense.

Equal nonsense that I heard from a Filipino family yesterday is that the husband has proved positive and has been told to quarantine for 14 days - his family living in the same house has NOT been told to quarantine! Hey ho - let the virus go to the other family members and let them be the ones who spread it. Sounds laughable except that this is a serious matter and they seem not to have a clue.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. charlyB

charlyB DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +1,149 / 335
    Because they can.....

• Genius Genius x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. SkipJack

SkipJack DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +1,161 / 79
    Blood Type:
    I don't know.
    I think the
    I think the link posted is old. That was the rules at the beginning of the pandemic. Here is a recent post from Yes Thee Best Dumaguete FB page:

Effective Oct. 23, 2021, travelers will no longer be required to show an S-PASS (Safe, Swift and Smart Passage) to enter Negros Oriental, an advisory from the Provincial Inter-Agency Task Force said tonight, Oct. 20.
    However, negative test results are still required prior to entering the province.
    Unvaccinated travelers are required to present a negative RT-PCR test result valid for 72 hours. Fully vaccinated individuals need to present a negative antigen test result valid for 48 hours along with their vaccination card.
    Governor Roel Degamo is expected to release a new executive order
    (EO) on this development. Airlines, sea and land transport companies have three days to adjust to the new order.

• Informative Informative x 2