Dumaguete Info Search

Best Posts in Thread: Best International Schools in Dumaguette, Philippines for my 7 year old

1. PatO

PatO DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Marines

Ratings:
    +4,539 / 1,016
    One International School in Dauin is an accredited English school. My boy went there for 2 years of preschool and it met all of our expectations. The cost for a 7 yr. old this past year was about 240,000 pesos annually. They offer, at a cost, a van service from the mall. They are on summer vacation now. Their website is:
    oneinternationalschool.com - Welcome
    Another school alternative is Don Bosco - St. Louis school, a part of the Don Bosco international program. It is a Catholic school preschool through high school, cost around 30,000 pesos annually.
    Another Catholic school next to Don Bosco is Cittidini, around the same cost. Both schools have buses.
    Good luck.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Show Pony

Show Pony DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +2,376 / 1,261
    My step-daughter went to Don Bosco. Her Maths, English and Science were very good (for the Phils).
    She was not adversely affected by the religious element.
    One thing I liked was she had a daily diary basically about what was taught on any given day.
    If she was late for class or absent or any other derogatory remark her mother had to sign acknowledging the problem.

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1