Dumaguete Info Search

Best Posts in Thread: Funtasea Beach Resort - Basay, Negros Oriental

1. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    Stayed at this resort about a week ago for a night. It's a good place to go and just relax. I stayed there with my gf, her sister and her sister's husband. Two rooms + lots of alcohol + dinner for 4 + my breakfast = P4800

The resort was well maintained and clean. Rooms were nice and had air-conditioning and cable. The kitchen wasn't stocked because it was low season but the owner went to town to get what was needed to make us dinner.

The beach area was clean as well. If you look on Agoda the place only had 2 stars but I would have given it 3.5-4 stars (as an expat living in the Philippines, not as a tourist).

If you go there is no sense in taking a laptop. There was no WiFi at the resort (which is why I went through the "lots of alcohol" above). The owner said that he had a USB WiFi of some sorts that i could borrow but another guest was using it at the time...and I was pretty drunk by the time it was free. The cell phone coverage with Smart is absolute sh*t as well. My gf's Globe sim faired much better though.

Overall, I liked the place and consider it a nice place to get away and relax. A tourist might not consider it a good place because of the remoteness and lack of reliable internet connection though.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

• Informative Informative x 5
    • Like Like x 3
  2. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    I'll eventually get around to putting one up for the place. Need my internet to come back up first.

FYI: One showcase listing is free for anyone to put up. Also, businesses can send me a business description and I will post it for them. The other option is to sit back, do nothing and wait for me find out about the business (which might be never) and post it when I have time to do it (which also might be never).

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1