Dumaguete Info Search

Best Posts in Thread: "Polaris" & the Air-Con

1. PatO

PatO DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Marines

Ratings:
    +4,532 / 1,016
    He is referring to the room the air con will be installed in. i.e.. living room
    Definition of SALA
    : a large or important room or hall; especially : one used in a home for the reception and entertainment of guests <beautiful residences … with balcony, sala, dining room — Manila Times>

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Jack Peterson

Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,207 / 1,082
    :jawdrop: As I sit here writing this I am Slightly Amazed, Firstly they (Polaris) are here on the day they said they would be to Install our Sala Air-con, Secondly, They Arrived within 1/2 an hour of the time they said:rolleyes: Thirdly and I am Impressed, they have a Young Lady 17/18 sort of Age who, is actually Working with the 4 Guys.
    Now I am certainly no stranger to Ladies Technicians, from my Air Force days, so this was not really a big Surprise in it's self but here, Well? Anyway, it is Still early yet. I hope I have not said things to soon this Morning. The Heavy Lift is still to Come as it is a Big one.:facepalm: If all goes well I will inform Globe Smart etc and tell them Get some Ladies on the Job, it may make the Work better ( well we can Hope EH?)

Jack:wink:

• Like Like x 2