Dumaguete Info Search

Where to Find Best Posts in Thread: Vegetarian Restaurant

1. DaveD

DaveD DI Senior Member Showcase Reviewer Veteran Navy

Ratings:
    +1,041 / 129
    Blood Type:
    A+
    Yes, Bambulo is still open. I was there with the Family last week. Great place for swimming for both young children, older kids and adults. Has a slide in the adult pool also. Food was excellent. made fresh as you order it not frozen food. Not cheap but very good bang for your buck IMPO. Yes there is construction right in front of Bambulo on Bacong - Valencia Road but there is an entrance to the resort and limited off road parking for cars and bikes. They also charge an entrance fee and for swimming but it was only p80 per person over 4 years old. Very reasonable IMO. They also have miniature golf but that looks old and not very well maintained but it's there for those so inclined. No I have no affiliation to this place. I just enjoyed my visit and thought it was nice place for family. Friendly staff also and it has a Foosball table too.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Charlie

Charlie DI Senior Member Restricted Account Veteran Coast Guard

Ratings:
    +417 / 128
    Casablanca has a Vegetarian section in their menu.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
  3. TheDude

TheDude DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster

Ratings:
    +1,465 / 822
    You'll just have to do what we all do (vegetarian or no) when we eat. Go around to different places to find those couple of items on any given menu that we like to eat. When we want to go out, we go based on that small list of options. If we want to expand the list, then we need to try more places. Not the worst thing, it's an adventure.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. Jack Peterson

Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,209 / 1,086
    Not a vegetarian at all so don't really Know but Casa Blanca or Why Not will oblige if you tell then what you want + there are more I know as we have spoke about this before but here is a page for you to have a look at.
    Google
    Jack :rolleyes:

• Thanks Thanks x 2